TODAY'S GOSPE: NOV. 2: JOHN 11: 17 - 27

John 11: 17 - 27
17Now when Jesus came, he found that Laz'arus had already been in the tomb four days.
18Bethany was near Jerusalem, about two miles off,
19and many of the Jews had come to Martha and Mary to console them concerning their brother.
20When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went and met him, while Mary sat in the house.
21Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22And even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you."
23Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."
24Martha said to him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."
25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
26and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
27She said to him, "Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, he who is coming into the world."

Comments