TODAY'S GOSPEL AND MASS ONLINE: NOV. 28: Matthew 8: 5 - 11


Matthew 8: 5 - 11
5As he entered Caper'na-um, a centurion came forward to him, beseeching him
6and saying, "Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, in terrible distress."
7And he said to him, "I will come and heal him."
8But the centurion answered him, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only say the word, and my servant will be healed.
9For I am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to one, `Go,' and he goes, and to another, `Come,' and he comes, and to my slave, `Do this,' and he does it."
10When Jesus heard him, he marveled, and said to those who followed him, "Truly, I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such faith.
11I tell you, many will come from east and west and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

Comments