Viral Video of Priest Singing at Wedding reaches 3 Million Views - Watch Amazing!

 Chris and Leah O'Kane when they were recently married at the Oldcastle church in Meathe, Ireland, by Father Ray Kelly who broke into an incredible custom-made cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." The online viral video shows Kelly singing. Their friends and family are stunned as the priest sings.
FOR INSPIRATIONAL STORIES AND FREE MOVIES  LIKE US ON FACEBOOK NOW http://www.facebook.com/catholicnewsworld   Fr. Kelly explained, 'Sure, maybe I'll sing a song for you myself.' The priest is a trained singer and is working on his third album. Chris and Leah O'Kane were shocked when the priest sang at their wedding, Father Ray Kelly, sang a special version of ‘Hallelujah’ at their wedding.Chris and Leah O'Kane were shocked when the priest at their wedding, Father Ray Kelly, sang a special version of ‘Hallelujah’."I enjoy singing, but I wouldn't want to do it full time — I love what I'm doing as a priest," he said. "The way I look at it is, it's a gift one has, and if you have a gift you use it."

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful