Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - SHARE this Prayer


For More Novena Prayers,  Breaking News, 

and Free Catholic Movies LIKE http://fb.com/catholicnewsworld 

Sacred Heart of Jesus Novena

O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.”
Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of…
(Mention your Intention)
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come,  thy will be done,  on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day,  our daily bread,  and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those  who tresspass against us, and lead us not into temptation,  but deliver us from evil. Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amoung women, and blessed is the fruit  of thy womb, Jesus.  Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of  our death. Amen
Glory be to the Father And to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.  As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,  world without end.  Amen Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of…
(Mention your Intention)
Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be to the Father…
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.” Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of…
(Mention your Intention)
Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be to the Father…
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.
Amen.

For More Novena Prayers,  Breaking News, 

and Free Catholic Movies LIKE http://fb.com/catholicnewsworld 

– St. Margaret Mary Alacoque 

Comments