#Novena to St. Joseph Cupertino and Special Prayer for Exams - Patron of #Students, Pilots and Disabled

EXAM PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH CUPERTINO 
This powerful prayer is very effective in examinations. It has to be said before appearing in the examination. There are two variants to this prayer. Both the prayers are equally effective. 
You can choose any one of these:- First Prayer O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us. Amen. 
 Second Prayer O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination. 
 In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me O Holy Ghost enlighten me Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me. Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino. Image Source: Ordo Fratrum Minorum Conventualium.

DONATE Now to Catholic News World, a Mission, which brings the Gospel to over 200 Countries World Wide! Easy Just Click the LINK above! If you do not support Christian media who will? Every little bit helps - as a Donor you and your Family will be added to our Church Prayers - You can add your prayer intention on the Donation site "Donor Wall": https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=K9RWRYMS57SJC 


NOVENA TO ST. JOSEPH CUPERTINO 
He is patron of students doing exams, travellers (especially those undertaking journeys by air), pilots, and is invoked by children, adults and the elderly who are unloved, abandoned or neglected.
FIRST DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were an unwanted child and were thought worthless even by your own mother. Intercede for all unwanted children that they may come to know they were born out of God’s love for them. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SECOND DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were an angry, frustrated child. We pray for all who struggle to express themselves, and that you help us overcome sins of anger. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
THIRD DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you experienced no love in your family and were considered of little account by all who knew you. We pray for all who have experienced the same. May we learn to treat everyone as having the worth they have in God’s eyes. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
FOURTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you suffered because you found it difficult to learn. We pray for all those who struggle at school. May they take comfort from the fact that although learning wasn’t easy for you, this didn’t stop you from becoming a saint. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
FIFTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you did the best with the intelligence you did have and put the rest in God’s hands. That way you passed all your exams and became a priest. We pray for all those struggling with exams. May we also do our best in everything and trust in God to guide our lives. We pray especially for (mention your request. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SIXTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, even the thought or mention of anything holy made you levitate in ecstasy. Grant us something of the understanding and reverence for God and his saints that you had. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
SEVENTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, only when your superior ordered you to, were you able to come back down to earth. May we too have a love for and obedience to the teachings of the Church. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
EIGHTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, you were unjustly suspected, confined to your room and neglected by those charged with looking after you. You accepted all this with humility. We pray for all those unjustly imprisoned, and that we too may have the humility to accept injustice for the love of Christ. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
NINTH DAY:
Dear St Joseph, because you could levitate you are the patron of travellers, especially air travellers. We pray for all those travelling that they may safely reach their destinations. We pray especially for (mention your request). Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another answered prayer. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino!
Anonymous said…
Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for answering my prayers for my son!
Praying Mom said…
I have been praying to St Joseph of Cupertino and he has always answered my prayers. Thank you St. Joseph!
Praying Mom said…
Thank you St Josep of Cupertino for another answered prayer for my son!
Praying Mom said…
Thank you St. Joseph for helping my husband with an important test and interview!
Praying Mom said…
Thank you for helping my son with an important test, St Joseph of Cupertino.
Praying Mom said…
Thank you St Joseph for once again helping my son to pass his test.
Praying Mom said…
My son passed an important test. Thank you again, St. Joseph of Cupertino!
Anonymous said…
Thank you St Joseph for helping my son pass his test!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much to St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exam. My prayers were answered!! On to my next exam in a few days.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass first and second semester of nursing school . Now third semester !
Criss said…
Thank you St. Joseph for my answered prayer
Anonymously said…
Thank you st Jospeh of Cupertino for helping me to excel in my school career
Please help me to excel and get all grade 8s and 9s in my mocks and a grade 9 in all my usual grade 9 subjects please help me to have excelled on the French got an 8/9
Amen
Anonymously said…
Dearborn St Joseph of Cupertino I cannot thank you enough I somehow got a 9 on my French mock
Please I pray that I will get 3 9s in my sciences on these October mocks and I pray that I will have excelled greatly on these mocks and exceeded expectations
Amen
Anonymously said…
Dear St Joseph of Cupertino I cannot thank you enough for your blessings
Thank you for everything you have given me now I pray that I have excelled in my October mocks and that I will exceed expectations. I pray that I got 91 on the biology mock and that I might get 3 9s in all three sciences. I also pray that I have excelled tremendously on my history English maths and re amen
Anonymously said…
Thank tous st Joseph of Cupertino for helping me to succeed but also learn valuable lessons
Unknown said…
Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me to passed my osce exams. I Pray that you will help me again to pass my mcq exam this coming Dec. 18th, 2020. Amen!
Anonymously said…
Dear St Joseph of Cupertino
I am so eternally grateful for everything you have done but now I ask for a miracle
I pray that my home life will be peaceful and perfect starting tomorrow and that joe T will begin texting me
Amen
Anonymous said…
Dear st Joseph of Cupertino thank you for helping me... I cleared my exam ... Please help me in my remaining two papers too
Jane Muli said…
I passed my exam today after praying this novena. Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino
Unknown said…
i pray for my son Eugene who is soon sitting his ordinary level exams. Dear St Joseph i pray that you intercede for him.
Unknown said…
Thank you so much I said the novena and I validated all my courses am so greatful
Anonymous said…
Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping my son do well in his Finance test.��
Anonymous said…
St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for already having blessed me many times in my academic pursuits. This year is especially difficult for me, and I am struggling to keep myself motivated. I have gotten an unexpectedly disappointing result on my latest exam. Help me succeed in the retake, and every other exam I might have. Grant me the power to study effectively, and help me find strategies to keep myself motivated. Thank you for your intercession and everything you have already done to help me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Unknown said…
Dear Joseph, please help me in my forthcoming second semester exams, help me have a cgpa of 5.0 oh dear saint help me
Anonymous said…
Thank you St Joseph for helping my son.��
Unknown said…
Please help me Saint Joseph of Cupertino in my upcoming exam ENSET kumba department of tourism and Grant me success and that my name may appear on the list of successful candidate help me saint
Anonymous said…
Thank you again St. Joseph for helping my son do well in his test. May I ask you
again to please help him in his final Science test next week.
Unknown said…
Praying Mom

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for hearing my prayers and helping my daughter pass her LMSW exam today! I am so grateful. Amen
Anonymous said…
I am really grateful for the answered prayers. I passed my exams so wonderfully with the help of St Joseph of Cupertino.

Please help me Saint Joseph of Cupertino in my upcoming September 2021 exams that I should pass with flying colors. My total trust is in you.
Anonymous said…
Dear St Joseph of Cupertino
Thank you for the ways in which you ahve allowed me to succeed I’ve the years . I pray that I will succeed in my physics and further maths test this week and that mommy will make a swift recovery back to full health. Please help me to elevate my life.
Anonymous said…
Dear st Joseph of Cupertino
Please guide me to excel on my physics test tomorrow and get top of the class - guide me to answer the questions logically and efficiently.
Unknown said…
As I do my exams I thank you for walking with me and I hope I pass
Dorcas said…
Thank you St
Joseph because my children have been improving in their exams gradually since I started doing the Novena and I have faith that they will pass their National examinations exemplarily next year.
Unknown said…
Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for success in my exam and interceding on my behalf. I remain grateful.
Anonymous said…
Dear st Joseph of Cupertino
Please help me to excel on my mocks tomorrow and get 2 A*s . I pray that all the essays I know perfectly will come up and the source question on Edward religion.
Please guide me to think methodically in the further maths and excel gaining near full marks.
Amen
Anonymous said…
Please help me to get 4 A* predictions and an A * in physics
Anonymous said…
I pray that I will excel in my exam tommorow and it will be the questions I can answer confidently and get an A* please help me to get 4 A*s
Amen
Anne said…
I pray for my daughter to past her wards exam tomorrow please God. Help her to be confident, help her to perform to her very best. Thank u God.
Anne said…
Thank u St Joseph of Cupertino for making my daughter do well in her wards exam,she's waiting for her results,I trust in u she would b successful. Thank u for all your blessings.
Angela said…
Pray for my daughter st Joseph of cupertino.shes sitting for her final exam starting November.
Anonymous said…
St Joseph of Cupertino has always supported me throughout my years in medical school and I thank him. Please pray for me as I prepare to take my last board exam during medical school, Step 2, on Friday May 26th. This score will determine much of my future as a doctor but whatever it may be, I trust in God and his plan for me to serve/help heal his people. Thank you God and everyone for your prayers. Amen!
Anonymous said…
I was the one who prayed about a step 2 score and He answered my prayers!!! Thank you St. joseph forever and always!!!!!
Anonymous said…
St. Joseph has helped me pass two exams so far. I am praying for a pass on my next exam.
Anonymous said…
St Joseph just helped me pass another exam. Very thankful to have it behind me.
Anonymous said…
Thank you St Joseph for helping me pass another difficult exam.
Anonymous said…
Please, St. Joseph Cupertino, help my grandchildren to become well educated and good citizens of God’s World.
Anonymous said…
Thank you St Joseph for helping me to pass my exam.