Sunday Mass Online : Sun. November 20, 2016 - Readings and Video : Christ the King Solemnity


The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe
Lectionary: 162


Reading 12 SM 5:1-3

In those days, all the tribes of Israel came to David in Hebron and said:
“Here we are, your bone and your flesh.
In days past, when Saul was our king,
it was you who led the Israelites out and brought them back.
And the LORD said to you,
‘You shall shepherd my people Israel
and shall be commander of Israel.’”
When all the elders of Israel came to David in Hebron,
King David made an agreement with them there before the LORD,
and they anointed him king of Israel.

Responsorial Psalm PS 122:1-2, 3-4, 4-5

R. (cf. 1) Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
I rejoiced because they said to me,
"We will go up to the house of the LORD."
And now we have set foot
within your gates, O Jerusalem.
R. Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
Jerusalem, built as a city
with compact unity.
To it the tribes go up,
the tribes of the LORD.
R. Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
According to the decree for Israel,
to give thanks to the name of the LORD.
In it are set up judgment seats,
seats for the house of David.
R. Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.

Reading 2COL 1:12-20

Brothers and sisters:
Let us give thanks to the Father,
who has made you fit to share
in the inheritance of the holy ones in light.
He delivered us from the power of darkness
and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,
in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
For in him were created all things in heaven and on earth,
the visible and the invisible,
whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers;
all things were created through him and for him.
He is before all things,
and in him all things hold together.
He is the head of the body, the church.
He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,
that in all things he himself might be preeminent.
For in him all the fullness was pleased to dwell,
and through him to reconcile all things for him,
making peace by the blood of his cross
through him, whether those on earth or those in heaven.

AlleluiaMK 11:9, 10

R. Alleluia, alleluia.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
Blessed is the kingdom of our father David that is to come!
R. Alleluia, alleluia.

GospelLK 23:35-43

The rulers sneered at Jesus and said,
“He saved others, let him save himself
if he is the chosen one, the Christ of God.”
Even the soldiers jeered at him.
As they approached to offer him wine they called out,
“If you are King of the Jews, save yourself.”
Above him there was an inscription that read,
“This is the King of the Jews.”

Now one of the criminals hanging there reviled Jesus, saying,
“Are you not the Christ?
Save yourself and us.”
The other, however, rebuking him, said in reply,
“Have you no fear of God,
for you are subject to the same condemnation?
And indeed, we have been condemned justly,
for the sentence we received corresponds to our crimes,
but this man has done nothing criminal.”
Then he said,
“Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
He replied to him,
“Amen, I say to you,
today you will be with me in Paradise.”

Comments

tommy said…
Well, its not my spouse, it's my mom. She always hides to call someone. I hate what she is doing. I already know the phone number of the other man and some information. She always denies it and gets very mad. I need more proofs, that will be impossible to deny. It quite hurts, the way your own mother is acting. It's also disgusting. Well, I guess I got off the topic. I wanted to know if the information of a cell phone can be transferred to some other device, to be viewed. Thank you, the information was helpful,contact him in gmail with this address hotcyberlord@gmail.com..he will surely help out like he did for me
Unknown said…
Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM) call and text (916) 302-2234 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.
Unknown said…
I have used Cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com? or text to +14353632534
Unknown said…
I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker ( QUICKSOLUTION040@GMAIL.COM )

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; QUICKSOLUTION040@GMAIL.COM
Unknown said…
I cannot over emphasize the professionalism of CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM
I have spent several hours monitoring my husband and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his communications with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has alot of them, he must be a devil, because I dont understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me..
I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars I took courage to contact him and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. You can also take a bold step contact him and findout about your cheating spouse: CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM

Basically think we all don’t have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse…
in a case of mine when i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the
Contact of one of the best hackers in the states.
just contact him on cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com he is 100%
Unknown said…
i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. He Specializes in all of the following:

hack into email accounts and trace email location
all social media accounts,
school database to clear or change grades,
Retrieval of lost file/documents
DUIs
company records and systems,
Bank accounts,Paypal accounts
Credit cards hack
Credit score hack
Monitor any phone and email address
hack IP address
Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation
contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out?
Unknown said…
Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact cyberhackpros@gmail.com call and text +1 512 605 1256 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE
Unknown said…
24hours ago i saw a recommendation about cyberhackpros@gmail.com and i took the risk to hire him for the job i wanted done and to my surprise he delivered to me with no stress and he even gave me proof of his prowess before i issued payment, i am so happy that finally i got what i have been searching for a long time you can call them +1 512 605 1256 or send them an email cyberhackpros@gmail.com
Tina said…
Thanks to a programmer I met on matrix.. I just made twice my blockchain wallet balance, it’s real and he never asked for upfront payment! he’s going to double the balance and ask for payment when it’s done I won’t like to benefit from this alone. 
contact him, dgeniushacker@gmail.com or Text him on 7409102596 and thank me later
Anonymous said…
My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a
recommendation about a private investigator cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they
took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp,
twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof .
I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating.Contact them if you need help.
Mills Dachin said…
Guys it no longer questionable when it comes to (HACKING). I am good in what I do Hacking

*Facebook Hacking Tricks
* Database Hacking
* G-mail/AOL/Yahoomail/ Inbox Hacks
*Control Device Remotely Hack
*University Grade Upgraded
*Wiping of Credit Cards/ Increase Credit Cards Hacks
*Western Union & Money Gram Hacks
*Loan Transfer
*Flipping mining
*Hacking Card (ATM)
*Recover your lost Btcoin password etc.

All you need do just Email:- pointekhack@gmail.com and your job is done with %100✓ guarantee