Powerful Deliverance Prayer to St Joseph - SHARE #Miracle Prayers for Jobless, Workers, Professional challenges and More!


† PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH OVER 1900 YEARS OLD †
O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen. Say for nine consecutive mornings for anything you may desire.
It has seldom been known to fail. Say 1 Our Father, One Hail Mary and One Glory Be each day of a Novena
Memorare to St. Joseph
 Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who implored your help and sought your intercession were left unassisted. Full of confidence in your power I fly unto you and beg your protection. Despise not O Guardian of the Redeemer my humble supplication, but in your bounty, hear and answer me. Amen.

Comments