Special #Novena to St. Martha - #Miracle Prayer to SHARE - Patron of #Cooks

The prayer that follows must be recited for nine consecutive Tuesdays, lighting a candle on each Tuesday. This miraculous Saint has been known to grant anything, no matter how difficult it is, before the ninth Tuesday.
Novena
 Saint Martha, I resort to thy aid and protection. As proof of my affection and faith, I offer thee this light, which I shall burn every Tuesday.
 Comfort me in all my difficulties and through the great favors thou didst enjoy when the Savior was lodged in thy house, intercede for my family, that we be provided for in our neccessities. I ask of thee, Saint Martha, to overcome all difficulties as thou didst overcome the dragon which thou hadst at thy feet. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
 Recite the following prayers...
 Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory Be...
Prayer for Hospitality 
 O Sweet Jesus, Saint Martha lived in Bethany with her brother and sister, Saints Lazarus and Mary. She attended to Your physical needs while You rested and fellowshipped with good friends. I ask her to pray for my gift of hospitality. Teach me, dear Lord, how to truly welcome friends, family, and strangers. Increase in me the same respect for them as I would give to You if You appeared in the flesh. Help me to invite You into my home through the choices I make in television shows, conversations with others, and the type of jokes I tell or listen to. Give me a spirit of holy hospitality. Saint Martha, pray for me. Amen.

Comments